Friday, April 3, 2009

Do I Need Coffee?

Well, I wouldn't say I "need" it, but I am very slow at waking up and don't feel motivated right away. In fact without my coffee, I just want to veg on the couch for an hour before I do anything. With an almost 2 year old, I don't have that luxury, so I've turned to coffee, asking it to please help. Just this morning, I got the Little Man his breakfast and some milk to drink. Then went and started my coffee. Enjoying the smell of this fresh coffee, the Little Man was done eating and went to go play. I'm trying to pick up a little bit and then I decide I'm going to pour my creamer in my glass and get ready to drink it. Well, I get my glass and as I'm putting creamer in, I see the crystal light it was sitting next too. I'm thinking, oh that looks good too, but I need some caffeine in me first. So I put the creamer away, and without thinking, grab the pitcher of crystal light....and poor it in with my creamer, the smell of chocolate caramel creamer mixed with strawberry banana orange crystal light hits my nose and knocks me to my senses. All I can think of is, "wow, maybe I do need my coffee."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!