Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally a "housewife" again

I love being able to stay home and spend the day with my beautiful son and still have energy to enjoy an evening with my darling. Work was definitely an energy drain and I am so glad that our finances were able to afford my staying home. I also sold my house (took about 2.5 years) and I will be getting married in only 2 short months. So much has happened and I can't wait to write about it.

On a housewife note, I've learned that when you make cheesy garlic toast....parmesan, romano, and asiago cheese don't work very well. They are too dry and not very "cheesy". I should have used mozzarella...but didn't realize it until too late. Either way it was still good.

I've also started my plants and I am expanding my plants to include flowers. I got them started about a week ago and almost all of them have sprouted. It must be my indoor greenhouse seed starter I purchased. It was a wise $6 investment. Now if only mid-April would hurry up and get here, I could plant them outside and watch them beautify my house. I love growing my plants from seed. There is something so hypnotising about watching them grow. I keep catching myself staring at them.  Husband caught me doing it earlier tonight and asked me if they did tricks. I, of course, said they did. I was watching them turn towards the light and thought it was fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!